Free U.S. Shipping on orders $39+
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
With the powerful combination of Hydrocolloid, Vitamin A, Clove Oil, and Salicylic Acid, the Power Patch is your best friend when it comes to the ultimate blemish control.
- Attacks blemishes and oncoming zits from within
- Gentle on skin, but powerful on blemishes
- Incredibly strong adhesive sticker
- Vegan + Cruelty Free
- All ingredients are green rated at 1 on EWG
Hydrocolloid is great because it's objective is to gently absorb excess fluids, like pus and oil, from your pimple while also protecting it from bacteria, gunk, and your dirty little fingers. And because your zit can now heal in a somewhat “sterile,” moist environment—key for preventing scarring and speeding up healing time—you’ll be left with a flatter, less inflamed pimple.
It is a potent antioxidant that helps your skin combat against both free radicals and acne. Free radicals can actually cause changes to your sebaceous glands, which results in bacteria forming to cause blemishes. Vitamin A also helps to reduce your skins sebum production.
Clove oil contains a compound called eugenol that helps in treating acne. It fights the acne bacteria and helps in reducing swelling and redness.
Salicylic Acid works deep beneath the skin's surface to help correct the abnormal shedding of cells. Once it penetrates the skin, salicylic acid dissolves skin debris that clogs pores, acts as an anti-inflammatory, and also helps red inflamed pimples and pustules go away faster.
Hydrocolloid, Vitamin A, Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove) Oil, Salicylic Acid
When a blemish is oncoming, clean the affected area with a DIME facial cleanser. Dry to ensure skin is prepped for placement. Place the Power Patch directly on top of the affected area before bed. Allow to sit through the duration of the night. Apply as often as needed. If desired the Power Patch is designed to be worn under makeup throughout the day.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid direct contact with the eye. If irritation occurs, rinse with cool water and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.