NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED?
Start your domestic U.S. return HERE
For returns on purchases made outside of the U.S. see our INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY below.
Please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our amazing team will be able to assist you with all eligible returns. Or for eligible domestic returns with your order number, start your return HERE. Please keep in mind. After an order is placed, we cannot guarantee that changes can be made to the order or shipping address before the order is shipped out.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY FOR DIME BEAUTY
DIME has a 60-day return policy, from the time of package arrival. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and our number one goal is your satisfaction. We will do all that we can to make sure that happens within our guidelines. You are welcome to try out DIME skincare products for this 60 day time period. If you find that within this time frame, your skin does not respond well to the products, or you would simply like to find a better product for your skin you are welcome to reach out to our customer service team via email email@example.com and we will take care of you. Whether that a be a return or an exchange!
We require all returns to be processed through our customer service team, if you do not reach out to them, and return your products without their consent, reimbursement can not be initiated.
If a refund is approved by our team, please note that return shipping charges will be deducted from your reimbursement, unless the package was incorrectly shipped, or you received defective merchandise. We also require customers to package their returns appropriately. If products are returned and damaged in shipping, we, unfortunately, can not honor a reimbursement.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS POLICY
To receive a full refund on an order shipped outside of the U.S., please return your unopened order to one of our warehouses of your choosing in accordance with the guidelines below:
Pangaea Holdings Inc. - Dime Beauty
6155 Belgrave Road #2
Mississauga, ON. L5R 4E6, Canada
Pangaea Logistics B.V. - Dime Beauty
4877 LA Etten-Leur, Netherlands
Pangaea Logistics Pte Ltd. - Dime Beauty
8 Pandan Crescent #01-01
Pangaea Holdings Inc. - Dime Beauty
C/- PO Box 138
Moorebank NSW 1875 Australia
Check if your order meets all the conditions for returning and getting a refund.
The package is unopened
The package was delivered to you less than 60 days ago
Choose a courier service and pay the cost of return shipping.
We do not cover the cost of return shipping
We do not accept in-person returns
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your returned shipment receipt showing our warehouse as the destination.
If your receipt does not specify a destination, you must also provide one of the following as your proof of return:
an active return tracking number, OR
a photo of your package clearly labeled with a return destination
We process your refund, which may take up to 5-10 business days to return to your original payment method.
DAMAGED OR MISSING PRODUCT
If your product is damaged, was never delivered, or is not what you ordered please reach out to customer service within 14 business days of when the package was delivered. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
We cover 80% of a customer's shipping cost, the other 20% is the responsibility of the customer. Depending on your country, you may also experience customs fees when retrieving your package. We again cover 80% of the cost for these fees, and the customer is again responsible for that other 20%.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.